Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy Conference Commencement

Oh you know, just your typical day in Plattsburgh. Go out, play one of your conference rivals, and then win the game in the last 49 seconds. Seriously, I know I have said this before but this team is going to give me a heart attack before season end. For those of you who weren't there here is a quick recap. Back and forth game, B'port takes the lead and gets the ball with 49 seconds remaining. After a time out we put Beach and Glynn on the ball who get the job done and the ball back. On the clear Beach gets the ball at about midfield and clears the ball all the way down the field, finally hitting Pete Morgan on the pipe who puts it away to tie the game. Price comes out for the face off, wins, runs down the alley and hits Weidlein on the opposite pipe to put in the eventual game winner. Words don't give it justice. Such a great win, honestly this team does not quit, ever. Also shout out to the Norchi's who, I believe, hosted the tail gate which was fantastic as ever.

Oneonta is up this Wednesday, definitely gonna be another barn burner. Quick side note, what does "barn burner" even mean. Lee Corso says it about 15 times on College Game Day episodes during college football season and too this day I have no clue why a barn burning means it will be a great game. Whatever.

In other news, the lefty won the Masters, good for him. As for Tiger....nah I'm not even going to touch that one. I will say that he gets the award for the weirdest commercial...ever. Rangers lost in a heart breaker, rough status. And how could I not mention my Mets losing two in a row to team that could technically be considered a AAA squad. Gotta love the Mets.

Team win...song about teamwork
...I wonder what Fred Savage is up to nowadays...
-DeFran

No comments:

Post a Comment