Sunday, September 11, 2011

Its Plattsburgh! Not Pittsburgh! It might be in the middle of nowhere, but it exists!



Okay so I promise this blog wont drag a tear from your eye. I am sitting in my house with the guys after getting back from the library all day. Just caught the end of the Steelers - Ravens game, and whew what a physical game like always. Now I am on the verge of vomiting because the Giants and Redskins are playing and it makes me legitimately sick. Fellow readers, I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, OK. Say what you want about Tony Romo and all your other comments but I don't want to hear it. On a day filled with so many tears and emotions, I really hope the amazing sport of football can bring an up beat feeling to the people of New York. (I guess this is a win-win tonight)

(Rob Ryan Defensive, left, coordinator of the Cowboys--Rex Ryan, right, head coach of the NY Jets) -stick to coaching guys

Other than doing school work in the library, I was also working on a short video of this weekends 2nd annual bed race. We took 2nd again this year, loosing to the mens basketball team. It still really is an amazing event where so many people from the community come out to support. The Battle at Plattsburgh re-enactment was also yesterday, and boy do some these people know how to make a costume. Can I digress real quick on something that is really annoying me. So writing on this blog and as well as Microsoft Word. Bill Gates and the creator of this blog must not have ever heard of the city of Plattsburgh, because every time I write it, I get the red squiggly line underneath indicating a spelling error. When I go to check it, the only results for fixing it is 'Pittsburgh'. NO NO NO! So where was I?
Okay well please enjoy the short video. Like I said I think it is important showing the parents and followers some of the neat things we do up here. I also want to just say that the highlight tape is coming soon, I promise. It is deceiving how much time it takes to watch all the film. I do apologize but it will be worth it. Practice starts this Thursday and I think everyone is very excited. I probably will have a blog up sometime later this week. I am starving so I am going to end this. What's for dinner Mom?! -oh I have to cook :(

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment