Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father.

Finally we have ventured outside.

After almost four weeks of playing lacrosse inside a tiny gym a lacrosse field sure looks big. It was great to get outside and running up and down an actual field. Big shout out to the Plattsburgh field house staff for plowing the field for us, greatly appreciated.

Things were a little rough at first, as one can imagine being outside since October. All in all though practice ended with a nice scrimmage and we looked good with still two practices to go before our season opener.

Everyone is really starting to dial it in for Friday's game. Personally I am about to go through the roof to start my senior season. I can't think of a better way than to do it 30 minutes outside of my hometown. Believe it or not, parts of New York are extremely close to the Connecticut border (a certain teammate that shall remain nameless had a hard time grasping this concept).

Jets made some big moves including releasing Vernon Gholston. Would you like to hear a disgusting statistic. I read an article that calculated that Gholston ending up getting paid about $600,000 a tackle. My head just exploded.

In other news Mike Tyson has his own reality show on Animal Planet. Yes you read that correctly. Mike "I'll eat your children" Tyson has his own reality show on Animal Planet. The show is based around Tyson's love for pigeons and racing them, apparently he has over 3,000. My head just exploded again.

I bowled a 167 tonight. That's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Two-digit Interstate numbers are designed to let drivers know the general direction of the highway. If the Interstate has an odd number, it runs north-south. Interstates with even numbers run east-west.


That's awesome I never knew that^

First time through watch the girls. Second time through read the story scrolling on the bottom.
-DeFran





No comments:

Post a Comment