Sunday, March 13, 2011

I want Michael Irvin's number the big 8 8

We are finally down in sunny Greensboro, NC. It's a cool 68 degrees and it feels fantastic.

Yesterdays game was a great effort by the team. The whole team played well top to bottom. The game was a big turn around from last weeks. We still have a ways to go but it's good to get that first win out of the way.

Freshman Tim Lawrence had a 7 point game (4,3) followed by Pete Morgan (2,3) and Kyle Norchi (5,0) (selfish....). Sophomore transfer Brett McClelland and freshman Charlie Dullea had their first goals in Cardinal red.

After a nice long bus ride we arrived at our hotel at about 4:00 a.m. due to the fact that last night was daylight savings time. This confused me due to the fact my phone jumped forward but my watch didn't. The lack of sleep mixed with the warm southern air caused me great confusion eventually leading me to believe I had entered the twilight zone.

We just had a nice lunch of Bojangles and now we are relaxing until a Chicken-Fried-Chicken dinner.

-DeFran


No comments:

Post a Comment