Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

So for those of you that haven't heard, our game Friday against Western Connecticut is canceled. They couldn't get their field cleaned in time. Currently the coaches are working on scheduling another game/scrimmage for Friday in the metro area. That is all the information I really know. I'm super disappointed that we couldn't play West Conn on Friday. We have played them the three years I have been here and every game has been a battle. It's a shame I couldn't get one last crack at them. At this point the only certainty I know for sure is that we have a game Sunday at Farmingdale...(Knock-on-wood).

Today we went outside in what may go down as one of the coldest practices of lacrosse I have ever had. When your boogers freeze before you're done stretching you know you're in for a long day.

High school playoffs are over so we are back inside our cozy little gym tomorrow. We should know what the plan for this weekend is by lunchtime so I'll try to keep you posted. If I can't write a blog check my twitter.

Knicks win! We have a winner for the most ridiculous headlines of the day.

I'm pretty sure Charlie Sheen passed Ron Artest on the "Crazy Celebrity List".

Quick side note: I was watching Swamp People, which is a great show that I could write its own post about easily, and I started wondering something: Why do people from the south call their wives "Momma"? I don't get that at all. Honestly I find it very, very weird. If I ever get married, and that is a very big if, I don't want to have my wife and mother morph into some weird super woman. I plan on investigating this phenomenon when we travel to North Carolina for Spring Break.


The French Kiss isn’t from France; it’s actually a slur against the nation. In the 1920s, the English derided the French as the kind of people who’d go around sticking their tongues where they didn’t belong.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha...this screams Tyers

-DeFran



No comments:

Post a Comment