Monday, February 14, 2011

Mystery Solved?

So remember when I asked why so many people from all over the world viewed the blog. It seems Rochdale's finest Joe Tyers has the solution.

For those of you that don't know, Joe came to Plattsburgh last year as an exchange student and played on the team. He was well liked by everyone and to this day I haven't met many people that love lacrosse more than him. To learn more about Joe here's an article I wrote about him last year.

Here is what Joe wrote on my Facebook wall today:

Dear Defran
I cant be arsed writing an email because that is too much effort. But in response to your question on the blog, the reason why people in other countries read your blog, was to follow my progress last year haha. Being the only European to play for the... dirty birds, i speak on behalf of the whole of Europe as i am clearly a thug/O.G. and a BOSS
I hope this answers your query.
yours sincerely,
Tyers
Well I'm glad that's settled.

Apparently today is some type of holiday? New cover of SI Swimsuit edition gets released tonight on Letterman. I'm gonna go watch 'Cuse inevitably shoot themselves in the foot against West Virginia.

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds."
-Winston Churchill

For Tyers...
-DeFran



No comments:

Post a Comment