Tuesday, February 15, 2011

There's a jungle cat in the bathroom!

Things are going great up here in North Pole Jr. Practice is really starting to flow. All the drills we did a couple of weeks ago are starting to come together and show up in the bigger picture. With West Conn a little over two weeks away it's time to really start focusing on our goals.

Practice ended with Gennies which is basically 3 on 2's on a shortened field. Definitely one of my favorite drills due to the ridiculous trash talk that comes out once things get going. There is nothing like scoring a goal and then staring down the opposing team as you tell them how terrible they are (PG version). Although my team lost freshman middie Conor "Don't call him Adidas Cuz he wears" Denike along with freshman long stick Courtney "A.C. Slater" Cox had some nice top shelf rips. (Sidenote: I have been shopping around Conor's nickname since Saturday. Although everyone has agreed it's terrible I will continue to use it until it sticks.)

West Conn in a little over two weeks, than down to the lovely island for Farmingdale. Should be a great first weekend.


As for the mystery surround our foreign followers I believe I discovered why we were getting so many Russian readers. Last night on Letterman the SI Swimsuit Edition Cover was released with Irina Shayk getting the big shot.
And wouldn't you know that Irina is from Russia.

Well looks like I know who has been keeping tabs on Plattsburgh lacrosse in the old USSR.



Well today I was informed I have less than 90 days left as a college student. That's just great...

They don't make music videos like they used to
-DeFran



No comments:

Post a Comment