Wednesday, February 16, 2011

There will always be sharks...but how often does this once in a lifetime wave come along

First wanted to clear up something I learned in practice today. According to Coach Cavanagh the track inside is 160 METERS. According to Google there are approximately 1609.344 meters in a mile, so the math works. Problem solved.

I also wanted to mention something that slipped through the cracks these past couple of weeks. Senior defenseman Will Folgherait was named the third team captain for the 2011 season at the
beginning of the semester. Will worked his tail off during the off season. He is a big presence for us down low and a real motivator during practice. The kid has a great work ethic and knowledge of the game. Will also has the pleasure of being one of my housemates these past two years. His all time favorite movie is PCU. His number one actor of all time is Steve Buscemi. All in all I think me, Kyle and Will bring three different personalities and leadership styles.

It's gonna be 44 degrees tommorow. 44 DEGREES! It's February in Plattsburgh. I think people might start opening there pools if this keeps up. Oh wait it's gonna be 5 degrees on Tuesday.
Screw it I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

Buster Poindexter is actually David Johansen who is in the band New York Dolls and is al
so an actor who appeared in an episode of The Adventures of Pete and Pete.

Sweet.
-DeFran




No comments:

Post a Comment