Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baldys do work

What a successful day! First we all get our heads shaved for childrens cancer. Than we come out flying and win 25-8! Don't have the box score so I can't give exact numbers I do know this though:

1.Weidlein reached 200 points, the first player to reach such a milestone in PSUC history.
2.Price broke his own record set at Farmingdale, scooping up 19 groundballs in one game.
3.We had the programs first international goal scorer (I believe). Joe "I speak properly" Tyers scored his first collegiate goal.

Another big day tomorrow with lunch at the Tansey's and a game at Richard Stockton so I'm gonna wrap this up. I leave you with a classic that and a favorite of Tom Cavanagh, Assistant Coach Ryan Cavanagh's dad and avid reader/listener of the blog. Both Cavanagh's were the driving force behind getting the St Baldricks event off the ground so this ones for you:

-DeFran

No comments:

Post a Comment