Friday, March 12, 2010

The Calm before the storm

Just relaxing at the house before we head off on our big spring break trip. For those of you that don't know I'll give you a rundown of tomorrow ahead. The bus leaves tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. for my hometown and the unofficial nicest town in America: Poughquag. We'll arrive at my house at around 2:30-3 and enjoy some of the finest meatballs this side of the Atlantic made by my wonderful mother and lovely grandmother. After the team is done feasting we hit the road again to drive another six hours down to Baltimore were we will set up camp for our first game against a tough St.Mary's team on Sunday at 1 p.m. I know my mother will be taking photos so I'll try to post as many pics as I can of us chowing down. I'll keep you all up to date as we go throughout spring break. For now I leave you with something in preparation of tomorrow...
-DeFran


No comments:

Post a Comment