Friday, March 19, 2010

Loose in Cuse

Today was a day off so not much to speak of up here in Orange country. After getting here in the wee hours of the morning we had the whole day to relax and watch some college basketball. Unfortunately my beloved Siena Saints lost in the first round meaning I'll have to support 'Cuse for the rest of the tourney.

I'd like to thank the Carni's for feeding us a phenomenal dinner of sausage and peppers and pasta among other things. This was the THIRD family this spring break to have us over their house and all three were superb. However, by law I'm required to tell you that my mothers cooking was the best.

Tomorrows a big game for us so I hope to see you all there. For those of you that can make it out be sure to be loud.


Here's another classic..
-DeFran


No comments:

Post a Comment