Tuesday, March 30, 2010

North Country Rivalry

I know it's been awhile since I've posted on here. Lately school's been a real doozy working on my thesis paper on Entourage for my woman's studies class. Did I mention how much I love college? How about March Madness? Butler and Michigan State? Now that the Orange are out I have to go with West Virginia, who's second best player, forward Kevin Jones, is from Section 1 just like yours truly. My senior year his team, Mount Vernon, came to Arlington to play us when he was a junior. I think the phrase "Man amongst boys" adequately sums it up. Also watched a lot of "Billy the Exterminator" which is an awesome show about a guy from Louisiana who's whole family runs an extermination business and says "dude" a ton. Hilarity ensues.

Not much to talk about this past week. Just plenty of practices preparing for the second half of the schedule. Tomorrow we have Clarkson. I know that on paper it looks like their not gonna be a good squad, they're currently 0-7, but they have played some tough competition. Also we haven't beaten this team since 2006. We need to come out firing like I know we can.

The game is at 4 p.m. at Clarkson so I know that will be a tough game to make for most of you...BUT...lucky for all of you we have a remedy. Clarkson, like good ole PSUC, uses live stats for all their home games. So go here at 4 p.m. and you can watching the running box score of the game. You'll practically be in the North Country with us, minus the weather and Canadian accents.

Quick side note- I just check ESPN and the UCONN woman's basketball team won their regional final game against FSU....wait for it....wait for it....90-50. That's boss.

I know people have been making requests for songs...but tonight I feel like playing something for myself because..well...I can.
-DeFran

No comments:

Post a Comment