Tuesday, May 31, 2011

After this it's just babies and memories.

I just had a bit of closing news to report on as the college lacrosse season has officially come to an end.

Kyle Norchi was named a USILA All-American, the first Cardinal in our program's history to earn such an honor. Couldn't think of a more deserving person to receive the award. Kyle finished his career with 282 points. His 198 career goals are the 13th most in NCAA D-III history.

As you also may remember Norchi earned a spot in the North/South Exceptional Senior game. Although his team did lose, he still managed to get a hat trick in the game. No assists though...go figure.

I know I gave Kyle a hard time on here throughout the season but he is the best player to come through this program, ever. When he told me he was coming back to Plattsburgh for his final year of eligibility I couldn't have been happier.

Well now I am officially an alumni. Can't wait to start receiving calls about how I should be donating to money to my Alma mater.

-DeFran

No comments:

Post a Comment