Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place.


Well that's it and that's all folks.

I apologize for not posting something sooner. Been a bit busy tying up some loose ends.

Senior speeches on Friday were great. Really some emotional stuff. I hope the younger guys listened to what us old bags had to say.

Saturday was tough. We played good lacrosse for 50 minutes against one of the top teams in the country. In the end they outplayed us in the fourth quarter. I will say this. Before the game I asked all my teammates to give me and the rest of the seniors 100% for the whole game. I have no doubt in my mind that every single one of my teammates left it all out there on the field for me and for that I am forever grateful.

All good things must come to an end and the PSU 2011 season is no exception. We definitely had a good run. I can't say I am completely happy with the way the season went, obviously, but I am definitely not completely disappointed. We had a good run and accomplished a lot of things. It's just too bad we fell short at the end of the year.

Even though the season is over we still have a couple more blogs left. Tomorrow is the annual switch up game when all players on the team play different positions than they are used to. Lookout for a killer attack of Me, Will Folgherait and Tucker Glass. I'm gonna do my best Kyle Norchi impression.

Post season awards are still to come as well so I will pass along that information as well as I hear about it.

Also we received the VISION awarded for community service. Ceremony is tomorrow so I'll let you know as soon as find more about it.

What else did you expect for this blog?




-DeFran

No comments:

Post a Comment