Sunday, May 22, 2011

Christ. Seven years of college down the drain.

I know I said the previous blog was my last but I hope you won't mind if I write one more:


We are officially more educated than Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg.

I found it ironic that the day I was graduating from college was the supposed "Rapture" and Apocalypse. I woke up Saturday morning somewhat anticipating the roof to be blown off the field house and to be struck by lighting right before being handed my diploma.

And of course what movie was playing on TV the night before graduation...




Classic.

I'd just like to take this time to thank all the readers of the blog. It seems like after every game this year someone had something to say to me about it, especially the mother of a certain midfielder...Which was great! I loved hearing your guys feedback. Hopefully I kept you all entertained with my twisted views on current events, useless facts and Youtube videos. In the last month alone we clocked in over 2,200 views which is pretty impressive for a division 3 lacrosse team...or a persistent mother trying to up her sons blog views by hitting the refresh button. Either way it has been a great run.

I'm not good with goodbyes so I'll steal a line from one of the classics.



-DeFran



No comments:

Post a Comment