Sunday, May 8, 2011

Business is business. You use a gun, I use a fountain pen. What's the difference?



Happy mothers day!

I know technically it's not anymore but wanted to wish the best to all the moms out there. I know we have plenty on our team so it wouldn't be fair not mentioning them and all the hard work they do for us!

What a weekend! Only one more week of classes, finals and than that is all she wrote. It's amazing how quickly the semester seems to fly by once the season is over. Than again that could have something to do with only having classes two days a week...

Friday was a switch up game. Now I know all of us were already done with classes for the day but I had the boys put in some study hall hours because I was putting on a clinic. Four goals and an assist later I think we all know that a position change to attack for me wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Might I add that I also had the game winner? I'm not trying to say I am better than any of our usual lefty attack men but lets just say Norchi is lucky we're both graduating this year or else I might have decided to take a crack at some of his records.


SUNYAC awards are decided tomorrow. As soon as I hear news from the boss upstairs I'll let you guys know who got what.

A little side note: The blog reached 10,000 views today. For those of you that have been following the blog regularly you might remember how this was something I set out to accomplish in the beginning of the season. I think we clocked in around 8,000 views over the past three months which is AWESOME. I hope you all have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

-DeFran


No comments:

Post a Comment