Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.




Surfing photos might be the best but basketball is a close second.



Big win for the Cardinals today!

Wasn't our best effort, especially on defense, but we got the W and that's all that matters. We played a lot of guys in crunch time and they came up big which showed that this was a team win. This is a 32 man team, every roster spot matters.

A lot of guys on the team seem to hate on my turf dogs. I don't know why. I think they are pretty styling. Here is a picture of them below:



Fresh I know.

Regardless of your feelings on my footwear those shoes are 2-0 at Oneonta. Hmmm...reminds me of a certain commercial:



I'm not saying the shoes won us the game but....I mean I did have an assist.

Couple of milestones were broken in today's game as well:

-Danny Caufield tied the record for the most wins by a goalie in a season
-Kyle Norchi became the leading points scorer in SUNYAC history



Huge game against Cortland on Saturday I hope you can all come to support us on Senior Day!


-DeFran








No comments:

Post a Comment