Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.


Surf photos are the coolest. I dare you to try and tell me otherwise.


Apparently Plattsburgh was relocated to the Amazon rain forest today. We got about, rough estimate here, 15 inches of rain over the span of 2 hours.

Practice was just getting started when a huge thunderstorm rolled in ending things early. Rumor has it that is the forecast for tomorrow in Oneonta. Hopefully we won't see any lighting to ruin our match up.

I had to do a little research on the effect the new bats specifications have had on college baseball's offensive numbers. Their impact is a bit ridiculous. Made me think about how last year the NCAA required lacrosse heads to be wider in an effort to cause more turnovers and make the game quicker. I wonder if it really worked? Inside Lacrosse, if you're out there, I'd love to see a story on that. Hell, I'd even write it for you ; )

I'm REALLY looking forward to this weeks Swamp People. For those of you that haven't seen the previews two brothers make their first appearance. I'm pretty sure I heard the shows narrator snicker as he was introducing them.

Hope to see you all out there tommorw. Bring your recycled ponchos from Disney World circa 1998...I know my mom will.

Classic...in my opinion.

-DeFran


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS ON THE WIN IN O-TOWN BOYS!!!

    ReplyDelete