Thursday, April 28, 2011

I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the country. But I'm in the top one.


I would love to see what that text message said.



So it all comes down to this.

One more day of practice left and then senior day and our final regular season game against Cortland.

Tomorrow the seniors make their speeches. It's a tradition on our team for all the old wise men to pass on the knowledge they gained from the four years they have spent at school. That sounded a lot more stoic and intelligent than it really is. All kidding, aside I've heard some great speeches in my four years hear and looking forward to making one of my own.

Funny side note: Kyle Norchi will be the first senior to have made two senior speeches....At this point do I even need to say anything? Are you really surprised he had to have one more than everyone else?

Not much else to say. Just trying to live to fight another day.

Awesome website that has video of every dunk made in every dunk contest from 1984 to present. Yeah it's legit.

Mel Kiper Jr said the Jets might have made the best pick of the draft so far. He's a good pass rusher which is what we need. Hopefully this isn't Gholston 2.0.

-DeFran



No comments:

Post a Comment