Friday, April 1, 2011

I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people....Whose car we taking?

So today we are off to good ole Oswego. There is nothing like kicking off SUNYAC's against one of your school's biggest rivals. Definitely looking forward to the game on Saturday.

I do have some loose ends I want to tie up:

1. Forgot to mention it in the last blog but a big thank you to Mr. DeNike who kept the parents updated regarding the game on Wednesday. Apparently our site's live stats were not working and Mr. DeNike sent out several emails throughout the game keeping the parents who couldn't make the game informed on what was going on. Awesome!

2.As pointed out by former alumni Chris Dupree, Kyle Norchi currently stands one point away from tying Luke Weidlein's record of 253 career points. Considering how selfish Norchi is I'm pretty sure he will look to break it as he is not into sharing.

3. Great article in this weeks Cardinal Points about our junior goaltender Danny Caufield. As I write this I realize I have been spelling Caufield's name "Caulfield" this whole time. I am a moron.

4. For those of you that haven't heard, we will be attending Greene's restaurant in Oswego, NY tonight for our pregame meal. Any parent that will be in or around Oswego tonight is more than welcome to come and hang out with the team. We should be arriving there around 7-730.

5.Did you see Swamp People last night? Just when I thought I couldn't love a show anymore...Favorite part of the show had to have been when they were showing home movies of one of the hunters father who said, and I quote:

"I'm 82 right now and I want to be hunting alligators for two more years until I'm 85."

This is Swamp People.

Big game tomorrow. Hope to see you all there in high spirits!

-DeFran




No comments:

Post a Comment