Sunday, April 24, 2011

The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N.

It's tough times here in Cardinal Country so I'd figured I would keep it light to start:



This past week has been tough. Wednesday's performance was inexcusable and I apologize to all the parents for having to make the trip to see that game. I think this video sums up my thoughts:




Saturday was an absolute heart breaker. It seems like too many times I've had to say that on here. Losing a game is tough. Losing a SUNYAC game is terrible. Losing a SUNYAC game with 5.4 seconds left feels like you got your heart ripped out and stomped on.

As tough as it may seem, we need to bounce back. Wednesday is a chance for us to get a conference win against a team that beat us last year. All we can do is take it one game at a time.

As the season dwindles to a close it's all starting to set in that this will be my final year at Plattsburgh. I was thinking about it today and I've had a longer relationship with PSU lacrosse than all of my past relationships with girlfriends combined. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

72 degrees on Wednesday! It's almost like we don't go to school in Antarctica.

This made me chuckle.


My mind is fried. I'm at a loss for words at this point.



-DeFran

No comments:

Post a Comment